We may modify these Terms at any time. All changes will be effective immediately upon posting to the Site. Material changes will be conspicuously posted on the Site or otherwise communicated to you. By using the Site after changes are posted, you agree to those changes.
2. Content. The Site, including its text, audio, video, graphics, charts, photographs, interfaces, icons, software, computer code, data, trademarks, logos, slogans, documentation, other components and content, and the design, selection, and arrangement of content, and all intellectual property rights in the foregoing (collectively, the “Content”) are exclusively the property of Menet Aero or, as applicable, its vendors or licensors. Except for the rights expressly granted to you in the next section, Menet Aero reserves all other rights in and to the Site and Content, including all intellectual property rights.
4. Use of Marks. Menet Aero owns certain trademarks, names, logos, insignia, or service marks (“Marks”). You do not have the right to use any Marks except as expressly agreed to in writing by Menet Aero. In addition, the Site may contain third-party marks and third-party copyrighted materials, which are the property of their respective owners. Nothing in these Terms grants to you any rights in or to those third-party marks or materials without such third-party’s consent.
5. Intellectual Property Rights. The Site and Content are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Any unauthorized use of any trademarks, trade dress, copyrighted materials, or any other intellectual property belonging to Menet Aero or any third party is strictly prohibited and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
6. Compliance with Laws. In connection with your access to and use of the Site, you are responsible for complying with all applicable laws, regulations, and rules of all relevant jurisdictions, including all applicable rules regarding online conduct.
7. Children’s Information. This Site is not directed at children under the age of thirteen (13) years old. If you are under thirteen (13) years old, you must immediately stop using this Site.
8. Viruses. You must use up-to-date, commercially standard, anti-virus software on any computer or device used by you to access the Site. We are not liable for any virus you might receive from our Site or links on our Site, and you access our Site at your sole risk.
9. Restrictions on Your Use of the Site.
You shall not copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, publish, post, license, rent, distribute, modify, translate, adapt, reverse-engineer, or create derivative works of the Site or Content without Menet Aero prior written consent. Without limiting the foregoing, you shall not copy, or use a copy of, this Site or any of its Content without our prior written consent. You shall not build a website of your own, or on behalf of a third party, that copies or uses Content from our Site.
You shall not use the Site for unlawful purposes.
You shall not submit inaccurate, incomplete, or out-of-date information via the Site, commit fraud or falsify information in connection with your use of the Site.
You shall not engage in data mining or similar data gathering or extraction activities from the Site. You shall not use the Site to harvest email addresses, names or other information of the users of the Site or to spam other users of the Site.
You shall not access, use, or copy any portion of the Site or Content, through the use of indexing agents, spiders, scrapers, bots, web crawlers, or other automated devices or mechanisms.
You shall not use the Site to post, transmit, input, upload, or otherwise provide any information or material that contains any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, malware, ransomware, adware, or other harmful computer code that may disable, damage, impair, or otherwise interfere with the Site, the servers used to make the Site available, or any other network, computers, hardware, software or systems (“Virus”).
You shall not engage in activities that aim to render the Site or associated services inoperable or to make their use more difficult.
You shall not frame, mirror or circumvent the navigational structure of any part of the Site.
You shall not upload, distribute, transmit, or post anything to or through the Site that: (i) is fraudulent, libelous, obscene, pornographic, indecent, violent, offensive, hate speech, harassing, threatening, defamatory, harms another person, or the like; (ii) invades the privacy of another or includes the confidential or proprietary information of another; or (iii) is protected by intellectual property rights without the express prior written consent of the owner of such intellectual property rights.
You shall not engage in any conduct while using the Site that Menet Aero considers inappropriate, unauthorized, or contrary to the intended purpose of the Site.
10. Feedback and Other Content Submitted By You. If you submit comments or feedback to us regarding the Site or its Content, or any other comments, questions, requests, content or information that is not personal information (“Feedback“), we may use any comments and feedback that you send us in our discretion and without attribution or compensation to you.
11. Social Media. Because anyone may post or tag on Social Media Pages, posts do not necessarily reflect Menet Aero’s views. We reserve the right to remove anything from our Social Media Pages, in our sole discretion. We may also take steps to block users from access to our Social Media Pages who violate these Terms. If we follow, like, re-tweet, favorite, share, or re-post an individual’s content on our Social Media Pages, that is not an endorsement of that third party or any service or company they represent.
12. NO WARRANTY. THE SITE AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, MENET AERO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND COVENANTS OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND CONTENT, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM STATUTE, SUCH AS COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE IN TRADE. MENET AERO DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE QUALITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE OR CONTENT. MENET AERO DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THAT THE SITE OR CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE SITE OR CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CONDITIONS OR COMPONENTS. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO STOP ACCESSING AND USING THE SITE OR CONTENT. THE LAWS OF CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND COVENANTS. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL MENET AERO OR ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, OWNERS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS (TOGETHER, “MENET AERO PARTY(IES)”) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR CONTENT, OR YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SITE OR CONTENT, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER THE CLAIM IS BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE, AND EVEN IF A MENET AERO PARTY HAS EXPRESS KNOWLEDGE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE LOSS OR DAMAGE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT WILL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE MENET AERO PARTIES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR CONTENT, OR YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SITE OR CONTENT EXCEED $100 U.S.D., EVEN IF ANY REMEDY PROVIDED FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
14. INDEMNIFICATION. YOU SHALL INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS THE MENET AERO PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ALL LOSSES, CLAIMS, LIABILITIES, DEMANDS, COMPLAINTS, ACTIONS, DAMAGES, JUDGMENTS, SETTLEMENTS, FINES, PENALTIES, EXPENSES, AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES) THAT ARISE OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH (A) YOUR VIOLATION OF APPLICABLE LAWS, (B) YOUR MISUSE OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, AND (C) YOUR BREACH OF THESE TERMS OR ANY OTHER TERMS ON THE SITE. WE RESERVE, AND YOU GRANT TO US, THE EXCLUSIVE RIGHT TO ASSUME THE DEFENSE AND CONTROL OF ANY MATTER SUBJECT TO INDEMNIFICATION BY YOU (SUBJECT TO YOUR CONTINUING INDEMNIFICATION OBLIGATIONS HEREIN).
The Site also contains certain third-party Content. We provide third-party content for your convenience, not as an endorsement. The presence of third-party Content does not mean that Menet Aero has reviewed the third-party Content or that there is any association between Menet Aero and any third party. You access third-party Content at your sole risk. Menet Aero has no responsibility for any third-party Content. Nothing in these Terms grants you any rights to any third-party Content.
16. Products and Services. The products and services described on our Site are not offers to you. The products and services mentioned on the Site are subject to availability and may not be available for immediate delivery. Availability of products and services may be limited in certain areas. Menet Aero may change the products and services available for purchase at any time without notice or liability to you. While Menet Aero makes reasonable efforts to keep its Site up to date, Menet Aero does not guarantee that the Site and the products or services described on the Site are up to date. When you purchase our products or services, additional terms and conditions may apply.
17. Linking to the Site. You are prohibited from linking to this Site on your website or elsewhere without the prior express written consent of Menet Aero. If Menet Aero grants you a right to link to this Site, certain terms may apply and Menet Aero reserves the right to revoke such consent at any time. You are responsible for any costs incurred by Menet Aero in enforcing its rights under this Section.
18. Use in the United States. This Site is intended for use in the United States. We do not guarantee that use of this Site will be available or permitted in any location other than the United States. If you choose to access this Site from a location other than the United States, you do so at your own risk.
THE EXISTENCE OF THIS SITE OR ANY CONTENT SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED AS MENET AERO OR THE MENET AERO PARTIES OFFERING SUCH SITE OR CONTENT TO PERSONS IN JURISDICTIONS WHERE THE PROVISION OF SUCH SITE OR CONTENT IS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
19. Termination. If you violate applicable laws or these Terms, you are immediately prohibited from further use of the Site or Content, and we may restrict your access to the Site or Content. Menet Aero may suspend or terminate the Site or any Content, in whole or in part, at any time in its sole discretion for any reason. Menet Aero shall not be liable to you or anyone else for any damages arising from or related to Menet Aero’s suspension or termination of your access to the Site or the Content, or in the event Menet Aero modifies, discontinues or restricts the availability of the Site or the Content (in whole or in part).
20. Site Unavailability. Without limiting the generality of the previous section, the Site or Content may be unavailable or limited for various reasons, and we shall not be liable to you for any such unavailability, including without limitation (a) hardware, software, server, network, or telecommunications failures, (b) severe weather, war, riot, act of God, fire, earthquake, strike, labor shortage, etc., (c) regulatory restrictions and other acts of government, (d) interruptions due to utility and power companies, and (e) interruptions due to hacking or other malicious intrusion.
21. Cooperation with Law Enforcement. Menet Aero will cooperate with law enforcement if you are suspected of having violated applicable laws. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD MENET AERO AND THE MENET AERO PARTIES HARMLESS FOR ANY COOPERATION WITH, OR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION TO, LAW ENFORCEMENT RELATING TO YOUR SUSPECTED VIOLATION OF APPLICABLE LAWS.
22. Disputes. These Terms, and your access to and use of the Site, are governed by the laws of the State of Illinois, without regards to its conflict of laws principles. Venue is exclusively in the state or federal courts, as applicable, located in McHenry County, Illinois. The parties expressly agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of those courts. Any cause of action or other claim brought by you with respect to the Site or Content must be commenced within one year after the cause of action or claim arises.
23. Terms Applicable to New Jersey Customers. No provision in these Terms shall apply to any consumer in New Jersey if the provision limits remedies for (i) negligence, (ii) products liability claims, (iii) the punitive damages laws, (iv) the New Jersey Uniform Commercial Code, or (v) failure to reasonably protect against harm arising from certain criminal acts of third parties (e.g., computer hacking and identity theft). The provisions of these Terms concerning the exclusion or limitation of certain damages are not applicable in New Jersey with respect to statutory damages, punitive damages, loss of data, and loss of or damage to property. Menet Aero reserves all rights, defenses and permissible limitations under the laws of New Jersey and under the laws of your state of residence.
24. Assignment. We may assign our rights and delegate our duties under these Terms at any time to any party without notice to you. You may not assign your rights or delegate your duties under these Terms without our prior written consent. These Terms inure to the benefit of Menet Aero’s successors and assigns.
26. Waiver. Menet Aero’s failure to enforce any provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of that provision or any other provision. Any waiver of any provision of these Terms will be effective only if in writing and signed by Menet Aero.
27. Severability. If any provision of these Terms is held invalid, void, or unenforceable, that provision will be severed from the remaining provisions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect. The headings in these Terms are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of these Terms.
28. Electronic Communications. These Terms and any other documentation, agreements, notices, or communications between you and Menet Aero may be provided to you electronically to the extent permissible by law. Please print or otherwise save a copy of all documentation, agreements, notices, and other communications for your reference.
29. Contact Us. Please direct any questions and concerns regarding these Terms to us at:
5415 Business Parkway
Ringwood, IL 60072